Brian Tracy For Governor
462 Stevens Ave Suite #202
Solana Beach, CA 92075
Brian Tracy is running for the Governorship of California to achieve the following goals:
- Balance the budget, pay off the deficit and put California back into a surplus position;
- Restructure our system of taxation and regulation to encourage individuals and businesses to invest and grow in California;
- Overhaul the Workman’s Compensation system to eliminate fraud and waste, and reduce costs;
- Make California the most entrepreneurial state in the union;
- Bring back honesty, integrity and good government to Sacramento that Californians can be proud of;
- Streamline the education system to assure that more money gets to the classrooms and the children;
- Shut down the “Great California Job Killing Machine” in Sacramento.
Brian Tracy is running as an Independent.
This gives him several advantages:
- He is not committed to any party platform;
- He can bridge the differences in Sacramento between Democrats and Republicans;
- He can promote policies that achieve long-term benefits for all Californians;
- He is not beholden to any special interests;
- He is a true Californian — open-minded, clear-headed, pragmatic, principled and flexible.
Brian Tracy deserves your support because:
- Brian is a self-made successful businessman with 12 staff members – he knows what it takes to survive in tough markets;
- Brian is experienced — he has consulted with and trained people in more than 500 companies over 20 years;
- Brian did not graduate from high school, but went on to earn a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Alberta and became Chief Operating Officer of a $265 million development company;
- Brian has traveled in 90 countries, has consulted and lectured in 24 countries and has worked in almost every major city in the U.S. and Canada;
- Brian has written 26 books and produced more than 300 audio and video learning programs on business and personal success;
- Brian has started, built, managed or turned around 22 different businesses, consulted for hundreds more, and is quite capable of providing common sense business leadership to the people and government of California;
- Brian has more practical experience in business management, strategy and turnaround situations than all other candidates for Governor put together.
Support Brian Tracy!
Help Brian to make California the Golden State of hope and opportunity for people and businesses that it once was.
Let’s Be Honest!
Let’s be honest about this recall election! The reason it is going ahead is because more than one million Californians became angry at the deceit and out-of-control spending of Gray Davis and the legislature.
Now the pro-Davis apologists are weeping and wringing their hands over the supposed $30 million dollar cost of the recall vote. Each day the amount goes higher, according to them.
The fact is that Davis and his cronies have created a $38 billion dollar deficit by rampant, pig-at-the-trough overspending, mostly in the direction of their campaign contributors. The recall will cost 1/1000 or .001 percent of the deficit.
On top of that, they are spending $30 to $40 million dollars each week, more than they are collecting in too-high taxes. The recall will be an excellent investment if it puts a stop to the fiscal irresponsibility in Sacramento. Let’s roll!
The Shakedown Continues
The dysfunctional, broken, unhealthy system of government in California marches on. Like Jason in Friday The 13th, you can’t stop it.
First, the legislature gerrymanders the voting districts to create safe seats for incumbents so they cannot be defeated. This also means that they do not have to answer to the voters once elected.
Second, they make every money bill in the legislature captive to special interests, especially unions, trial lawyers and Indian tribes, and then charge them dearly to approve the giveaways they request.
In June alone, in the midst of the “budget crisis,” Sacramento lawmakers held at least 66 fundraisers, as many as 10 per day, and have already collected more than $18 million in 2003 in exchange for special favors and influence.
Californians are paying every penny of these handouts and giveaways. They are entitled to know who is paying, who is getting the money and what are the special interests receiving from the finest government money can buy?